Checklist for adjustment of status for GC after spouse naturalises

newestuser

Registered Users (C)
Hi all ,
I became a citizen 2 days prior .I had filed for my husband's GC when I was a permanent resident .I am going to upgrade my husband's status as I understand he is eligible for an immediate visa number now .I am planning to file applications 485, EA,AdvanParole and 325.
Now ,485 does not appear to have a direct option reflecting my situation. Does my spouse qualify for AOStatus because 'an immigrant petition giving him an immediately available immigrant visa number has been approved '? (- but he does not have an approval notice )Or is it ' other basis of eligibility'- my naturalisation being the 'other'?
Interestingly , the USCIS website only mentions sending a copy of Ncert to the NVC( ??) with a covering letter and nothing else.:confused:

If anyone has a checklist /insight - that would be great.Thanks .

The answers is choice (a) he has a pending petition.

File I-485, a copy of the I-130 receipt, a copy of your naturalization certificate, and all other supporting documents and forms.

If you want to file I-131 (advance parole) and I-765 (employment authorization document) you can do this as well.

Try filing before July 30, as higher fees will start that day.

Hey - THANKS ..
Plus - when I called the USCIS - They actually require u to upgrade your status by phone and then send your NC copy to the National Visa Center( NVC) .