• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Checking Fees

victorb

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Do you guys know what are the exact and total fees per person for the DV?? cause on the website they provide in the 2nd NL, they say they are like 400 something plus like 74 for a security charge. And it doesn't say anything about other fees, but I heard from different members that the actual fee is higher like 800 or something. Just wanting to make sure I know the correct fees, and where do you pay it?? At the embassy the day of the interview?? or is it a different way?

Thank you.

Hi

Do you guys know what are the exact and total fees per person for the DV?? cause on the website they provide in the 2nd NL, they say they are like 400 something plus like 74 for a security charge. And it doesn't say anything about other fees, but I heard from different members that the actual fee is higher like 800 or something. Just wanting to make sure I know the correct fees, and where do you pay it?? At the embassy the day of the interview?? or is it a different way?

Thank you.

Hi Victorb,
It is $819 USD per person and is paid at the embassy at the time of the interview. Good luck.