Check your status guys

prasadgc

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Today online i checked mine and my wife status.Both are changed .They sent rfe(on 23) for both of us.I do,nt know the details.i will update once i received that one.

my rd is : 10/18/2001
nd some time in nov.

Any body previously both husband and wife got the rfe or i only unique.if any body is in my situation can you pl post the details.
Thanks

Hmmm

Thats the same as my RD :(

Did you get married AFTER filing 485?

Did you change jobs?

Did you file for an EAD extension?

my details

Hi
i changed the employer after labor.but after sometime i came to same employer and applied my i140.by that time still i have my old h1 valid with my old employer. after that i ahve not changed my employer.

i married long back i.e before comming to usa.
i applied for ead extension on

why both of us got rfe.it is puzzling me.

yes i applied for ead on 20 th of this month

thanks

One of my friend got it (RD 11/1/02), in his case it was for employment letter / paystubs etc and for his wife it was for Medical/incomplete shots.

My RD is 10/12/2001.

Still waiting on decision. IIO said it could take a month or so more.

my update..

spoke with IIO again today..
yes, i didnt have anyting better to do...

anyways..
i told her i was calling to find out status on case.
I asked how long will it take..
she said... its difficult but said you may hope to expect some thing in about two weeks.. as it is difficult to tell if the person looking into my case is on vacation or working and his work load etc......

I asked if they are approving 485's at all.. and that I heard a rumor regarding 485s not being processsed...
she laughed for a whole 1 min and said.. yaa they are processing but rarely some times only!!...

it didnt sound like a joke to me but... that was wat it was...

any way my rd: 10/9/01
RFE generated: 10/31/02
resposne updated: 11/27

good luck guys..

At least someone is happy

and having fun at our expense !!!:) This world will be an even more wonderful place if everybody is happy:mad:
When will these guys realise that they are playing with major decisions in our lives ?
Having sleepless nights consecutively is not a fun thing !!:eek: When will this trauma end ????:mad:
Damn !!!:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
In my case too, we had an rfe for both primary applicant and dependent.

RFE for primary:

Last years W-2
3 months of pay stubs
Incomplete Medical exam supplementary form (Doctor's signature was stamped and not inked!!!)

RFE for dependent

Incomplete Medical exam supplementary form (Doctor's signature was stamped and not inked!!!)

INS sent the supplementary form back and we had the doctor revalidate it for the two of us....