• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Check the results again before discarding your Confirmation Number.

Abbie

Registered Users (C)
I don't want to prolong the agony, but it may be worth checking the results again in a few days. Last time on May 1st, I checked my husbands entry and he was not selected. After reading some forum comments somewhere, I decided to check again a few days later (about 3rd or 4th - just before the site went down) to find that he was selected. It may be I put in wrong info the first time? - but I really don't think so.

Anyway, we were not selected this time, I will check in a few days and then move on.
Only post back here if this does happen to you. Good Luck everyone.

yeah, it happened when i check for my elder sister,she was selected and i printed a copy,when she arrived from work that evening,she was so enthustiastic to see directly from their website so i entered again and got not selected,i did that for about 8hrs and yet the same thing.I later checked very early in the following moring and got Selected again! It was then she believed me.

Whuch internet explorer did you use? is it internet explorer 6 or internet explorer 7?
My laptop is VISTA 64bit OS and interexplorer 8.
I checked my status and am not selected,could it be because am using internet explorer 8?

@lummi congrats 2 ur sis.....and when did she apply?hapy for ha and wish ha success during ha interview....and are you 4rm nigeria?

@jummy: i was refering to the initial result that was released (mAy 1st). No Luck yet for the recent one. But i'll keep checking at interval.
Yeah I'm a Nigeran.

@ lummie aiit dear thanks...and has any 1 won 4rm ur side?cos av checked 4 4 families and the aint selected....