Check Status Via Immigratrion. HELP!!

xyz2008

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,
does anyone know how to check online if they send you the gc yet on immigration web. I have tried many times, but it confused me. They asked me to enter my application number. I have my alien #, but when I typed it, it doesn't work. If any of you can type the steps by steps, how to do it. I would apprecite it.

What you need to type in is your I-485 Receipt notice or Notice of Action as it is officially called.

Hi all,
does anyone know how to check online if they send you the gc yet on immigration web. I have tried many times, but it confused me. They asked me to enter my application number. I have my alien #, but when I typed it, it doesn't work. If any of you can type the steps by steps, how to do it. I would apprecite it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look here
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

If you create an account on this website and opt for email updates, you will get an email everytime there is an update to the status of your case.

You can still use this website to check status without creating an account. Just punch in the application number from your receipts (usually starts with WAC, EAC, MSC... )

Hi all,