check LUDs now!

find said:
Man, this drives me crazy, LUD changed minutes ago to 7/19...
Is this a computer error ?! or something is going on... Help me, I am having a heart
attack.
Find,
I wonder my LUD changed too today though i m a EB3 category (retrogress applied) my best guess is that they were looking for EB2 cases when they checked mine one and since they looked my case on the computer, my LUD changed so i guess you have good reasons to believe that your case is worked on and you will get approval in a week or less.
gckajadoo :D

My LUD changed too. I however got an e-mail for RFE. Not sure what it is for though. I am pretty sure that USCIS is processing all EB categories of files and will keep the completed EB3 files in abeyance for now, but for immediate approval later in October, when the visa unavailability is removed.

I am happy getting an RFE now and responding to it. This way the file is complete for when approvals can take place.

find said:
Another changes of LUD today 7/12, 7/18...
Maybe nothing will happen. But poor ppls always hope... :rolleyes:

Mine didn't move since 07/06. :mad:

EB1, TSC
I140: RD:07/13/04 AD 03/15/05
I485: 04/14/05 - LUD: 05/16/05, 05/17/05, 05/18/05, 05/19/05, 07/04/05, 07/06/05
FP 05/14/05 (code 3)

same here

Both of our 485s LUD changed to 07/19, first ever happened since we filed them.
Sth.'s going on in Texas today but who knows it is meaningful to us or not.

hubby's:
EB2
140 RD:11/04 AD:02/05
both 485s RD:11/04 LUD:07/19/05
both FPs 04/14/04

My case got the first LUD yesterday too. Although I did FP about 4 months ago, there was no LUD change on my case after that.

LUD also changed on July 19

When I read those post about the LUD change, I just checked mine (as I did not expect any thing happen before Oct 2005.) and found out I-485 LUD for my spouse and me all changed to 7/19/05. While I see so many posts saying their LUD changed on the SAME day.

my PD is 7/2003. while the Last PD is 6/2002. I doubt whether this is a system glitch or something... But I sincerely hope (for me and for everyone else as well) it is a good sign...

lcmsd said:
My case got the first LUD yesterday too. Although I did FP about 4 months ago, there was no LUD change on my case after that.

You are a funny guy. Hope tomorrow something new. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sharley said:
You are a funny guy. Hope tomorrow something new. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Keep optimistic (or daydreaming) is the only way to make life a little easier in the struggle of immigration process :eek:

And hope tommorow will always be a bright day for all of us.
:)

Status check

The seven day theory proved wrong. I haven't had any LUD"s aftet the one on 7/13.

Did anyone with a 7/12, 7/13 LUD"s get any approvals or further LUD's?

KJ said:
No LUD for me.. not yet, that is. My first LUD was July 13 unlike yours which was July 12th. So, may be mine will update tomorow.

Is this a 7-day deal? Looks like LUD's occur every 7th day. :)

I too waited for 4 months to get one LUD. I did not get any further LUDs.

lcmsd said:

After FP on 7-feb my LUD changed on 9-feb and since then it changed everyday (excpet 2-3 days in between) for straight 76 days. Then it stopped on 25-may. Changed again on 18th and then on 19-July. No change since then. Not sure about others but I noticed one change in message. In earlier changes (76 days), everytime message would say:

"On XXX, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made." where XXX was always (today-1)s date.

But on both 18th and 19th change, message was:

"On February 7, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

here it is showing correct date when TSC received my FP.

Does that mean they simply corrected the date mistake?

First time my spouse's LUD changed after TSC received FP in Nov-2004. But no change thereafter. It changed on both 18 and 19-July.

No trying to be pessimistic here.
Lets keep our hope alive... :) well we don't have anything else..

EB3-retrogressed.
PD-Oct-2002
140: approved on Jan 5 2005
485: struggling for just 8 letters "Approved".

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly the same date

My case seems to have been touched on 7/19 too, but the message there does not change. What does that mean? Does anybody have more reasonable explaination?
Anxiousbuddy

Hi everyone:

Some of us got few LUDs ( more than two) in July and few like me got only one LUD. Can anyone guess the reason for the difference.

Could be anything

Inian,

From experience I have learnt that it is almost impossible to predict the outcome of LUD changes. The only thing that is for certain is that there was some sort of update on the case. It might have been automated or some officer may have accessed the case physically. Exactly what that means is impossible to know.

regards,

saras

Any news?

Any news for anyone in this thread. Anyone get any approvals?

I got an LUD as well. But nothing after that.

July 19 is an amazing day

Have seen so many got LUD moved to July 19! Mine too, but nothing happened there after. I called TSC, and a lady told me that my name check has not been finished yet.

I sent a name check inquiry to FBI in April, but haven't received any response yet. Hope tomorrow is a bright day--- if not, then hope the day after tomorrow is a bright day......

I140: AD: 2/5/2005
I485: RD: 6/11/2004; AD??? :confused:

I tried calling INS but always it goes to some representative who read on the site and tell the status, which we can see the same from reciept number. How you reach them with what option and telephone number where they will tell the status of application what elase is left? any help will be appreciated.

Finally LUD on dependent's case

Guys,
I finally got an LUD and a change in the message. Surprisingly, the change is just on my spouse's petition and not mine. The message is weird also. See below. Is that an RFE? What does this mean?

"On August 17, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at"

KJ said:
Guys,
I finally got an LUD and a change in the message. Surprisingly, the change is just on my spouse's petition and not mine. The message is weird also. See below. Is that an RFE? What does this mean?

"On August 17, 2005, we responded to your request for more information
concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30
days from this date, please call customer service at"

My spouse (secondary beneficiary) got another LUD today. The message remains the same. No change in my LUD or message. Somethings going on... not sure what. :)