Check cashed but ...(pls read)

atyagi73

Registered Users (C)
Finally today I saw that 5 out of 6 checks associated with my application have been cashed. Although I have two things which are puzzling me:

1. Why would not they cash all the 6 checks to gether ? The check that has not been cashed yet is for my AP. They have cashed checks for my 485 and 765 and 485,765,131 checks for my wife.
Any one been in similar situation ?

2. I see a 13 character LIN number on the checks but can not access it using USCIS on-line system. Do I need to worry about it or give it few days ?

Thanks for your attention. Please respond.

My colleague also mentioned that not all of his cheques were encashed - after checking his account daily the remaining were encashed eventually. The service centers are busy generatign receipts fo the July filers - I would wait for a week for the case status to appear online.

My checks were cashed too, yesterday Sep 27. I see a LIN number on the back of the checks. No status is found on USCIS website though. I will wait a week before I can expect a status on my case.

Good luck.

2. I see a 13 character LIN number on the checks but can not access it using USCIS on-line system. Do I need to worry about it or give it few days ?

Receipts and FP notice received

I got receipts for all three apps - 485, AP and EAD. A FP notice was also mailed to me at my home address. I am a Aug 13 filer. Please see my signature for details.

Online status, however, does NOT have anything yet.