changing employer a week after applying for 485

cow2002

I have applied for my 485 from Company A just 2 days before my H1 expired from Company A. A week after applying for 485, i joined another company B that sponsored me H1 but my previous company A is still continuing my 485 processing. And Now Company A has again applied for my H1b. once it\'s approved i am going to join back at Company A. All this sounds very complex. I was under the impression that it does not matter even if i change my employer as long as the employer who has applied for my GC is ready to continue. But i found some articles on the net that say that i should not change employer before 180 days after applying for 485.
Question is ...how far is this true with my situation? Is my 485 still valid?
Thanks in advance.

No Problem...You can change as many jobs as you can as long as your sponsered company willing to con

No Problem...You can change as many jobs as you can as long as your sponsered company willing to continue, assuming that your 485 will not be adjudicated within 180days!!!!

No Title

cow2002,
   I think you are perfectly OK. 180 days rule applies if company A does not continue sponsporship of your green card. After 180 days, any company(i.e. company B or someone else) can continue your GC.

Hope this helps,
raju

Ur intent in in question here ..... u changed company\'s on H1 so

the INS does have a record of ur change before the 180 days !!! so u may land up in a problem specially after the regulations come out. Things are going to get tougher for immigration and aliens especially after the atta and now the pakistanis incidents ...

CONSULT A LAWYER ASAP !!