Changing Companies During AOS I1485

k_darbha

Registered Users (C)
Company A applied for my GC after 180 days of my I485 with I140 approved,I changed my employer to company B.Now,I am not Happy with the with lot of things at company B.Can I change my employer again to company C.I never filled for AC21 as my lawyer said not to worry about it.Is any in the same situation,Please suggest.

The answer is very simple

After you switched from your parent company that applied for GC, it doesn't matter to which company and how many times you moved, coz anyway you haven't informed USCIS(it's just an option), so it doesn't make any difference whether you are with company X or company Y.

My $0.02.

k_darbha said:
Company A applied for my GC after 180 days of my I485 with I140 approved,I changed my employer to company B.Now,I am not Happy with the with lot of things at company B.Can I change my employer again to company C.I never filled for AC21 as my lawyer said not to worry about it.Is any in the same situation,Please suggest.

srichalam,
when some one changes employer after 180 days of 485 cap, is this date counted from the date of received or receipt of 485 ? I almost have seven days difference between this ...

If any insight is greatly appreciated

srichalam said:
After you switched from your parent company that applied for GC, it doesn't matter to which company and how many times you moved, coz anyway you haven't informed USCIS(it's just an option), so it doesn't make any difference whether you are with company X or company Y.

My $0.02.

Yes,its the receipt date.But if you can wait for a week,I would suggest you to wait till you get pass the notice date.Just to cover all the bases.