Change of University / Province

aumer

Dear Members,
Hi,

I am educational adviser in Lahore, Pakistan for University Graduates. One of my student admitted in your University is facing a certain problem. If I know a right course of action regarding this situation I may be able to guide other students in better way.

Scenario is:

He has got admission in University of Waterloo for a program without funding and based on that He has applied for student visa. However, He had also applied in University of Regina but its decision came during the middle of visa process and by the time He got the visa, He also got letter from that University of Regina for Acceptance as well as funding AND now He wants to avail the scholarship opportunity at U of R.

My questions:
Can He join University of Regina and Register for courses using the visa / Study Permit issued to him based on another university's admission?
Should he tell at airport that He will change University because He wants to avail the scholarship opportunity?
Will it cause any problem at Port of entry in Canada?

What are your suggestions regarding the matter? Please explain in detail.

Thanks a lot in anticipation of your kind reply. I and my students will be most grateful for your kind reply as This can happen to any of them.

Aumr from Pakistan