change of status J1 visa to F1 visa denied please help me

Stavonson

Hi, I was an exchange student 2016 Jan~2017 Jan and after the exchange student program, I moved to the different state with my parents. and I wanted to continue my high school career so I applied for change of status I-539 form in January as soon as I moved in. and I started attending a private school end of January. I got I-20 from them but I had a problem paying SEVIS fee and international student administrator so after that year. I changed my school to different school and I got my I-20 and this time I also paid SEVIS fee.
I got a mail from USCIS 2017 November that I need additional evidence for my case so I sent them I-20 and SEVIS record from my new school.
and today I checked on the USCIS website and it says my case was denied. I haven't gotten my mail yet about why it was denied
I'm 17 and I really want to stay in the US.
and also I applied for permanent residency when I applied for changing the status because one of my parents is a permanent resident. How long would that take?
I've been panicking for a few hours now.
For now, what should I do?
thanks

You should wait for the notice from the USCIS. It should explain why they denied your application. What do you mean by applying for permanent residency. Did you submit Form I-130?