Change of location ?

ozzy

Registered Users (C)
I have my I-485 pending with CSC since April '03. I am a resident
of the Bay Area. Does AC21 allow me to change my job and
relocate to a different location in the country ? Would I in this case
have to restart my GC application from scratch ?

Thanks in advance,
Oz

There is a plenty of information avialable on this subject. All you need to do is look around and use search functionality. You will also get other useful info in this process.

goodsaint

Plenty of information is not equal to the right information. I was just seeking opinions/experiences of people who have been in this situation by choice or by compulsion.

I thought thats what this message board is for.

Cheers,
-Oz :rolleyes:

If you need right, to the point information specific to your case, you should contact your lawyer.

Search by AC21 to get general information.

Re: goodsaint

Originally posted by ozzy
Plenty of information is not equal to the right information. I was just seeking opinions/experiences of people who have been in this situation by choice or by compulsion.
I thought thats what this message board is for.
Ozzy,

What goodsaint, was trying to say was that, this has been a much discussed topic, and if you use the search functionality, you will get a lot of your answers. After reading which if you have any questions or doubts you can post back on this thread, or new thread, people will definitely answer all your questions.

It is a little difficult don't you think to maintain the enthusiasm to answer the same question time and time again, when the poster has not done the slightest bit of homework? :rolleyes:

But to answer your question in brief, AC21 has been applicable to people who move all the way across the country, after 180 days of 485 application. Though your labor is supposed to be area specific!

BTW have you done your bit to end the backlog? If not please consider joining one of the projects listed on the forum!