Change of employer - re-enter country

k33g

I am currently employed under TN and I have given my employer notice of resignation due to the job change. My new TN has been approved and I entered the country with a new I-94 with my new employer name on it.
Does anyone know if I need to leave and re-enter the country before starting with my new employer?

I am currently employed under TN and I have given my employer notice of resignation due to the job change. My new TN has been approved and I entered the country with a new I-94 with my new employer name on it.
Does anyone know if I need to leave and re-enter the country before starting with my new employer?

Do you mind sharing at which poe you applied and how long ago was it. I got the job offer, engineer, last week. Trying to figure out the best strategy on getting new tn. I am already on tn now.

Hi K33g,

Your input would be much helpful for people like whom are planning to apply for TN this week.
I have change of employer for which i need to go to border. planning to visit southern border since i live in Texas.
Could you let us know which POE you visited and how was the interview ?? any questions specific to essential travel ??