Change of Address

gcworthy

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

Is there is any way to check if the change of address has been properly updated at CSC.?

Hi

There is no way. I have changed my address 2 months back.I called the 800 number to speak IIO last week. They said they are not able to say address is updated or not. They collected all my information like wac number DOB, old address, new address etc. and they said, they will put a inquiry on this and I will receive a update via mail in 6 to 8 weeks. My company has applied H1B extension for me and H4 extension for my wife, by the time we file out H extensions we got out A numbers with I 485 receipt. So we mentioned that number on our H extension applications. Two days back our H extension were approved. My extension document went to my company address and my wife's came to our new address. So it's clarified our address has been updated.
That is our story. I think you better call 800 number in the morning around 8.15 to 8.30, you will get the line in 15 minutes.
Good luck.

LPVJPS

LPVJVS,

I called the NSC and as mentioned by they collected all the information like WAC no, old address / new address etc and told me that I will get a notification within 30 days. Suprised by :rolleyes: the response