Change of address

sscorpio001

Registered Users (C)
Hello ,

I have got my B2 visa but i have a question that when i had submitted my visa application i had mentioned my sister's previous residence address and now she is living on a new address so what should i do , either mention the old address or new one when i will land in USA, please help me if possible urgent as i am leaving tomorrow night ........

Thanks

B-2 visa, Changing status

Hello,

Firstly i would like to say thankyou to Tripple Citizen as your advise helped a lot when i was clearing immigration at POE ( reached safe and sound )

Now i have another question that i had mentioned at special registraton counter at POE that i will leave USA in 2 months which they had noted in their system but if i get marry here in USA (before 2 months) then do i have to request immigration department to stay longer or not, though they have given me six months to stay in USA.

Thanks & Regards

If the marriage to a US citizen was a spur of the moment decision and not pre-planned before your B-2 entry, you may apply for AOS while here on B-2 visa.

Now i have another question that i had mentioned at special registraton counter at POE that i will leave USA in 2 months which they had noted in their system but if i get marry here in USA (before 2 months) then do i have to request immigration department to stay longer or not, though they have given me six months to stay in USA.