change of address

harshap

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys, I have recently moved to a new place and want to send USICS my change of address as my I-485 is pending. Is there any format regarding this or just send them a letter with change of address. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Steps to follow about Addr change,

1. File AR-11 or (AR-11SR - special registeration country)

2. Compose a request letter, attach all pending petitions and send the below addr

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/texas/aboutus.htm

Address and Attorney Change Notification

USCIS TSC
P.O. Box 850891
Mesquite, TX 75185-0891

3. Call 800 / customer support and let them know about new addr.

4. in most case online msg chage "we responed your request for info about case...." or LUD cnanges. u may or may not get a confirmation letter. if not then keep followup call again to 800 they would confirm if new addr record has been updated.

Good Luck

TSC can't update address in their system after case transfer to local office

POJ
Even after filing AR11 forms and sending letter to Dallas district office and making sure that my current address has been entered into their system, Dallas district office keeps sending all correspondence to my old address. So Yesterday I called TSC using your procedure. They informed me that they can not update the address in their system once the case is transferred to local office but confirmed that the local office system shows the correct address. According to TSC, the folks in Dallas district office may be too lazy to look at the address in their system or file and keep sending the correspondence to the address in I-485 application :mad:

Dallas03096 said:
POJ
Even after filing AR11 forms and sending letter to Dallas district office and making sure that my current address has been entered into their system, Dallas district office keeps sending all correspondence to my old address. So Yesterday I called TSC using your procedure. They informed me that they can not update the address in their system once the case is transferred to local office but confirmed that the local office system shows the correct address. According to TSC, the folks in Dallas district office may be too lazy to look at the address in their system or file and keep sending the correspondence to the address in I-485 application :mad:
That's right. Once the case is transfered, it seems it will have nothing--NOTHING--to do with the regional centers. Even EAD and AP applications have to go to the local office.

no lud change after change of address

I have recently (On Tuesday 11/08/05) spoke with TSC Rep for change of address and sent a letters to USICS regarding the change of address. I have already sent my AR-11 application but there has been no change in my I-485 LUD. Is it normal or should I call them again. How would we know that the system has updated with correct address?

Cust. Rep. sequence number

I tried to call the 1800 number to confirm the change of address, and it keeps telling to call between M-F 9-6 for customer representative although I called well in-between. Can you please post the dial sequence? Once you are lost it is a maze in the AVM.

Thanks,
Atl6e