Change Of Address - ???????????

jbgc

Registered Users (C)
Back in Feb'2004 I joined company B permanently using AC21. But I didnt inform INS yet.

But, now I'm going to change my address and I have to specify emplyer's name. If I use the current employer(company B) will that be a problem.

Can anyone here give me some updates.

I dont think its an issue, but i really don't know. You should file it truthfully anyway. As far as I know, there are not specific instruction on when filling AC21 should be done. There is even different openions on whether AC21 filing is mandontory, some attornies say not filling is ground for denial, many people here seem to have used "tell if asked only" policy. Your decision should be whether you want to file AC21 or not, but I dont see you have any choice about filling AR-11 using company B.

With AC21 specific details, an attorny would be the best person to give you peace of mind (although i think that if you ask 5 different attornies you will at least get 2 different openions.

Please keep in mind that this an amature taking a crack at the situation, I would not take this as an advise, just as an openion to consider.

Informing AC21 is not madatory, Print Current Comp 'B' name in AR-11, stating false info will/may cause issue.

if u write current Empl name. maximum they can issue for EVL to prove u are similar job, they are issuing EVL anyway. so why state false,
is EVL is issue for u?

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your responses.
I'm about to mail with Company B address.

Will Wait And See..