Change of Address Reg ..

GCJhalak

Registered Users (C)
I have changed address recently and have sent the AR11 as I am the I485 applicant. ....Do we need to submit AR 11 for the derivatives too...? or the form Ar11 I submitted will take care of my case including all the dependent applications as well ???

Please advice....

BTW .. where is EDISON and rest of the active guys ...?

- Jha

you have to submit for all dependents also..

I did the same when I got moved, submitted AR 11 for me and my wife, who is a dependent.

Yes you have to submit AR-11 for dependents also.
Not only that but you also have to call 800-375-5283 with your lin number, A number and all the information for both.

I did the same recently, person at the end of 800-375-5283 told me that AR-11 is legal requirement of Homeland sh*** but you also have to call and request change of address. I received change of address notice after I called them.

EDIT: phone no. is 800-375-5283 and not 888

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by AnkurG
Yes you have to submit AR-11 for dependents also.
Not only that but you also have to call 888-375-5283 with your lin number, A number and all the information for both.

I did the same recently, person at the end of 888-375-5283 told me that AR-11 is legal requirement of Homeland sh*** but you also have to call and request change of address. I received change of address notice after I called them.

hello:

You sure that the number is correct?

If not please edit and correct.

Cheers!
Currys

GCJhalak

send AR-11 for all members in your family(if not us citizen).

I moved and sent AR-11 and then called at NSC call center and got address changed then my lawyer sent another letter ( to make fee) to NSC. SO I did inform INS in all possible ways i could but still i received a letter from US DOHS(homeland secuirty) , after 5 months, that i need to inform them about change of address again and they sent me blank AR-11 for both of us.

Any one had this experience?? I wonder whats going on i hope its just a error on their part and they rectify it before they screwup my 485.

K.

Last edited by a moderator:
AR 11 Reg ...

I did send the AR 11s for me and my wife before 10 days of the address change ... I did call the USCIS and requested the change and now .... they sent me AR 11s to again fill them up and send to the same address ... I've sent before ... Hmmmm......

But one thing to be happy is ... they sent these new AR 11s to my new address .... and more over the status changed from ...
"We received your ...blah blah....." to "On July 9th 2003 ...your finger prints ...blah blah blah"

I will send them these AR 11s and see what happens .....

- Jha

Change in the message

Exactly!! The message changed in my case too after I called the 1-800 number and informed them of the address change. Now I am waiting for a letter from the Department of Homeland Security at my new address asking me to file AR-11.

I guess you don't have to fill out AR-11 again

as in my case it was clearly mentioned if you have not sent AR-11
then send it and I already sent AR11 before.