change of address procedure ?

arms

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I moved within NJ, what is procedure for chage of address ? Do I have to call INS directly ?

Thanks for your input.

No Title

you can call INS and speak to IIO with your EAC info. IIO will make the change without asking any other security info. It is as easy as it sounds. I did that last month.

No Title

I wrote a simple letter to the address mentioned on my receipt notice, and mentined my old and new addresses. They updated it on their computer. I called couple of weeks later and asked IIO about whether they received my address change letter. IIO read my new address from the computer. It was correct.

No Title

I vaguely remember that there is a form which you can fill to change the address. Go to INS website, may be you\'ll find it there.

No Title

Just talked to IIO...got him in 2nd dial...great....and changed my address...I need to call again to change my wife\'s address...she personally needs to talk to them.

Asked about FP...since my ND is october he says maybe 2 months...for Indian and chinese...are sent only at the end of the process.
Thanks folks....

No Title

arms, this sounds like my case. I am assuming it is 99 when you say Oct. I also moved within Jresey. I called INS a couple of weeks back. IIO changed addresses for both myself and my wife. She did not speak to my wife.

She told me that it would take 3 months before they open my file.
This confirms that we are almost there.

Peace!

No Title

What is the procedure if you move out of the state? My case is with CSC but I live in East Coast (changed states here)

Thanks
Sam