Change of Address Help

kas123

Registered Users (C)
By Mistake, I got the address changed on my I140 Application. Gurus, Please let me know, what are the implications.

kas123 said:
By Mistake, I got the address changed on my I140 Application. Gurus, Please let me know, what are the implications.
Elaborate what do you mean - "by mistake"! What happened?

Change of Address

I just moved, and changed my address for my 2nd EAD, and I485, along with that , I changed my I140 address too by mistake.

kas123 said:
I just moved, and changed my address for my 2nd EAD, and I485, along with that , I changed my I140 address too by mistake.
What is the worry? How do you know you changed address on 140 too? How is that wrong? You are confusing me. Please spare some more words.

My Worry is, While changing the address, they ask us the pending Applications with their office. I gave my petition numbers of I140, I485, and Ead. I am thinking I should not have given that I140 EAC Number. Since I140 is the petition from the company. What will happen if we do such a thing.

kas123 said:
My Worry is, While changing the address, they ask us the pending Applications with their office. I gave my petition numbers of I140, I485, and Ead. I am thinking I should not have given that I140 EAC Number. Since I140 is the petition from the company. What will happen if we do such a thing.
Now you used words and formed a sentence which makes sense. Don't worry they will not change anything on form itself. They make an entry against your A#/I-94 number etc. They never change the form and then perhaps link it with your application. It is a separate database which handles address change. The missing link on one of the cases(EAD/AP/485) bewilders people how come I got one document in my correct address and one went to old one!

No need to worry on such issue. Verify a week later if they have correct address for you in their database. They cannot change employer's name/address without inetervention of employer.

jharkhandi LUD Question

on which all applications the LUD change if u call to do address change and they ask for A# .

user850 said:
on which all applications the LUD change if u call to do address change and they ask for A# .
I have no idea. Change in LUD can be due to various reasons and there is nothing published as such.

kas no harm changing I-140 address

If u give them A# then i guess they pull all applications including I-140 for address change . I-140 has the beneficiary field. I guess the mailing dept pulls appropriate adreses as directed by the adjucator so for I-140 it will go to lawyer/employer correctly.Donot worry.

How did you change address ?

can you tell me how did you changed address. by calling some number ? what is number and how did you get customer service person ?

user850 said:
did ur LUD change after address change

Call the 1800 number found on your receipt notice of any appln(485/EAD/AP). You would be automatically connected to a representative (maybe after 20 minutes). Talk to them and inform them to change your address on file.

Its so simple..

Want GC Soon