change of address--Delivery notice...

gcard600

Registered Users (C)
I applied for my change of address to VSC. I sent Ar-11 forms to London, KY by a certified mail on Dec, 23.and one week later I called VSC and informed that we moved.

But we did not receive the delivery notice that I attached. As it is goes to PO Box number, Will I get the delivery confirmation receipt attached to the envelope? Will I get any letter from VSC that they are notified about my address change.

Please advise me. I am planning to goto India in february. this is worrying me.

Thanks inadvacne
Gcard600

Is there any problem If I sent to PO BOx? In this forum ,Some people told me to send to PObox in certified mail. I did it.

Why do you want me to send by FEDEX to other address. A/ny reason?

Please write cleary

Thanks in advance.
Gcard600

PO box don't accept Fedex and other with delivery confirmation.

send the copy you sent to PO box address to fast freight address for peace of mind.

gcard600 said:
Is there any problem If I sent to PO BOx? In this forum ,Some people told me to send to PObox in certified mail. I did it.

Why do you want me to send by FEDEX to other address. A/ny reason?

Please write cleary

Thanks in advance.
Gcard600

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply.

Can I send another filled Ar-11 form or Shall I send the copy of the AR-11 that I already sent to them.

Please let me know. Once again thank you.

Gcard600

gcard600 said:
I applied for my change of address to VSC. I sent Ar-11 forms to London, KY by a certified mail on Dec, 23.and one week later I called VSC and informed that we moved.

But we did not receive the delivery notice that I attached. As it is goes to PO Box number, Will I get the delivery confirmation receipt attached to the envelope? Will I get any letter from VSC that they are notified about my address change.

Please advise me. I am planning to goto India in february. this is worrying me.

Thanks inadvacne
Gcard600

Don't worry so much about the AR-11 that you send to the P.O Box address at KY. As long as they receive it is ok. What you should be concerned about is the address the service center has on file as they do not get communications from KY!! If you believe that the address at the service center may be inaccurate call them again. It takes multiple attempts sometimes!!

ditto

As long as you have the certified mail receipt showing you delivered it you are safe.

I sent a copy of it to my lawyer for refrence too in case I lose the copy

waiting! said:
Don't worry so much about the AR-11 that you send to the P.O Box address at KY. As long as they receive it is ok. What you should be concerned about is the address the service center has on file as they do not get communications from KY!! If you believe that the address at the service center may be inaccurate call them again. It takes multiple attempts sometimes!!

I changed my address by calling the support line and sent the AR-11 by fedex. Also recieved a reciept from VSC saying address change request is complete. But I think after that my case has been delayed. It is missing from Phone tracking (Due to system problem this case cannot be tracked) Online it says (Replied to Request for more information)

No changes after that. Oher prople who had FP with me have been cleared and am stuck. I think address change delays the process