Change of address after 15 months?????

chiefcook2002

Registered Users (C)
I wanted few suggestions from you regarding my change of address.

Presently, I am in the connecticut state & still maintaining my CA residence. I applied 485, 15 months back & the application is still pending.

Questions:

1) Can I change my residence at this point?

2) Will the case get transferred to East Coast?

3) Will this change impact further delay in my processing?

I welcome all your suggestions.....Any body in the same boat coudn't make any decisions......???????;) ;) ;)

ChiefCook

Last edited by a moderator:
address change

Please see below for answers and before you take a decision, consult w/ a lawyer!

1) Can I change my residence at this point?
* Yeah you can change your address.[ One of my friend
moved from east cost to ca]

2) Will the case get transferred to East Coast?
* My friends case did get transferred to csc.

3) Will this change impact further delay in my processing?
* I guess it'll delay little bit

Godd luck
-Ply

My attorney told.....

Thanks to Ply for replying to my post:

I spoke to my attorney & she said that even if I change address, the case still adjudicated in CA service center...Is this true?

Any thoughts.....

ChiefCook

I think that is true. because my attorney filed my case in CSC since my employer is in CA and i work in NJ and also some of my collegues got approvals without transfering the case to VSC.
Hope this helps...
-PS

I think thats true. My company is in CA and my attorney filed my case in CSC. At that time I was in LosAngeles, CA and then I moved to Atlanta GA and currently staying in Atlanta for past 6 months.

My case is still being porcessed at CSC and I ensured that they have my current address in ,file thru. attorney and myself called INS to verify that.

Mine is WAC-02-066 with ND 12/17/2001. Expecting approvals sooner without any issues on the address change.

Good luck to you.