Change NSC name to SNAFU

snafu

Registered Users (C)
Maybe we should rename NSC to my ID (snafu).
My ID is a an acronym for "Situation Normal, All F*****d Up".

Just venting.... My manager asked me (again) about my status.... :( :mad:
EB3
LC PD: 02/27/2002 - Sub Retrogression affected :(
I-140 RD/ND: 12/22/2003 LUD: 01/13/2004
I-140 AD: ???
I-485 RD/ND: 01/13/2004 FP: 06/15/2004 LUD: 02/25/2005
I-485 AD: ???

2nd AP RD/ND: 02/07/2005
2nd AP AD: 02/25/2005

2nd EAD RD/ND: 02/07/2005
2nd EAD AD: ???

Snafu
I'm with you. My Manager is Extending me for the last 8 months. I'm always telling her that my dates are running, I might here some thing. Ofcourse she is crossing checking with Client Attorney but still she is doing with the hope that I will get approved pretty soob. But this NSC As.Ho..s are not at all approving.
Good luck man

I hear you..

plastic_card said:
Snafu
I'm with you. My Manager is Extending me for the last 8 months. I'm always telling her that my dates are running, I might here some thing. Ofcourse she is crossing checking with Client Attorney but still she is doing with the hope that I will get approved pretty soob. But this NSC As.Ho..s are not at all approving.
Good luck man
Atleast my manager takes my word for it. The best part is that he is worried!! He is under the impression that I'll leave if things don't work out and is trying get the company to change policy regarding H-1/GC etc.
So there's no real pressure in one way. But I would like to have additional options available to me. Also my wife should be able to work (gotta eat in case I don't have a job!!!).

Plastic card cant you use AC21

Plastic card cant you use AC21 ? Any reason not to use it. Im waiting for I140 and to use AC21

me too. I am waiting desparately for 140 approval and to use AC-21. In fact, I have a job in hand for the last one month but cannot change.

Well guys, My Manager extended my contract for six month hoping that at least I will get my I140 approved, I moved out of the project last month, luckly to another project, but guess what my I-140 just approved last week, but I just lost very good opporunity

EB3, Inida
PD July 2002
I140 RD, Feb,2004
I-140 AD, March 10th,2005
I-485??

kumarrad
I can join. But the problem is The client is not able to match the POsition title and Salary. Also AC21 is so tricky. Some say after 140 wait for 6 months, some say the 6 months period start from the day you apply con current. So I do not want take risk at the same time missing good opportunities.

Waiting for Good news.

those who have the I-140 approved, why wait. Common, use the freedom given to you. I am just going to change the job, come what may. As far as the salary is not less than the previous one and also the job is not very different from what you are currently doing, why one should worry about matching the titles etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
plastic_card,

My attorney has confirmed that as soon as I-140 gets approved and it has been six months since I-485 RD, you can change the job. So you don't need to wait for six months after I-140 approval.