Change in LUD for EAD

bloreboy

Registered Users (C)
Its been more than 60 days since I applied for concurrent processing + EAD . I see that the LUD has changed for EAD indicating today's date. Does it mean it is closer to approval ?

It could be any of three things, Approval, RFE, Nothing. But most likely it could be approval or RFE, as an update usually means that your file is being worked on.

Ithink you should see an approval. My LUD changed and I got to an approval after 2 days.

Have fun

bloreboy said:
Its been more than 60 days since I applied for concurrent processing + EAD . I see that the LUD has changed for EAD indicating today's date. Does it mean it is closer to approval ?

Bloreboy
I have noticed your entries in the tracker. I filed on 6/30 and while my EAD LUD date changed - I have not seen any movement past 7/08. :confused:

Hello Live_in_USA

It is interesting to see that your spouse has got the EAD....strange are the ways of these processing officers....

bloreboy said:
Hello Live_in_USA

It is interesting to see that your spouse has got the EAD....strange are the ways of these processing officers....

I am getting paranoid as I have a muslim name and wonder whether that is what the delay is as there may be checks being done as I will no doubt have name matches??