Change in last updated date

hokie_gc

Registered Users (C)
I am a WAC03118***** EB2 non-concurrent I485 filer.

My last updated date changed from 04/24/2003 to 05/25/2004. Does anyone know what the significance of this change is? I did a level 1 fax inquiry 3 weeks ago to CSC.

Thanks

My last updated date is 05/27/2004. My spouse date is still 05/2003. Don't know what has changed. I didn't make any inquiry.

touch date for me is 04/07/2004

Me and my spouse is same as 04/07/2004, but for my son it has not changed. It is same as 2 yrs back.

My 2nd FP also is not update which I did in Jan'2004.

Thanks

WAC 02179XXXXX

I have seen in some other threads that a lot of people have had their cases touched on 5/25,26,27.

Hope this is a good sign!!

At what time did you notice the change in the date

At what time did you notice the change in the date. Is it during the day.
Bcasue many of us checks several times in the day in the anticipation of change. Thanks for your info.

My date changed between 3 and 3:30 in the afternoon. I am also a frequent checker and therefore I can be so specific to the change time.

Another interesting thing is that when I checked the status of my case at around 9pm it gave me an error saying that my case could not be found. However the very next morning the status had gone back to the original message of FP recvd and processing resumed.

Thanks hokie

Thanks hokie. May be they bring down the DB server in the night so you got friendly message (BCIS thinks) wrapped around DB Exception. Good think to know is that it is possible for the updates during the day also.