Change employer while H1B in process and Paystub genereation with LCA appoval

Reddy3009

When I was with Company A (white company) my salary grade was decreased below my LCA amount, so I was not eligible to work with company A so I’ve changed from Company A to Company B. And my last working day was July 2nd 2010 with Company A for Client A. Client was willing to accept me if I change my employer and come and join through the same job with different vendor for a lower amount.

Company B (Desi Company) got my LCA approved and told me that I’ll be in legal status and that I can start working for the same Client A but will run my pay role matching my LCA amount. Company B applied for my H1B around July 13th and I worked for the whole month of July for 144 hrs for Company B as my employer.

July last week I got one more job offer through my very first employer who has my valid i-140. So I told company B that I’ll be leaving by July 31st. Company B was pissed off and revoked/withdraw my applied H1B application before the receipt number came

Now with the very first employer applying for my H1B there is an RFE requesting for JULY paystub. So I asked Company B consulting for the paystub and they say that they cannot run the paystub without receiving the receipt number. Now that they cancelled the H1B they will never get any receipt number…

Questions:
I’m not sure if Company B received any Receipt Number or not..?
How can Company B revoke H1B without getting the receipt #?
Based on LCA approval can Company B run my pay role?
How they will show those 144 hours in their company?
What happened to the 144 hours I worked in the month of July for Company B?
How to answer my RFE, requesting a paystub for the month of July 2010?

Will this Suggestion work: Can I say that I was in paid unpaid vacation for the month of July.

Options:
Can I go to Department of Labor (DOL) and file a case on Company B for not running my payroll or for not showing or not paying the 144 hours I worked.
If I produce the time sheets and the signed contract between the Vendor and the Company B will it be fine to answer my RFE

Please help me with all your suggestions…I’m running out of options, also please let me know if nothing of the above doesn’t work what should I do to be in USA.
Should I shift to F1 or …?

Last edited by a moderator: