Chances of denial in PERM

rest_2004_free

Registered Users (C)
I would like to know what are the chances of denial in PERM for my case....

1. Salary is 9k higher than prevailing wage. Already confirmed the prevailing wage determination from SWA.

2. Very few applicants so far on my advertisement and skill set. Interview process is going on.

3. I have M.S from US and B.Tech from IIT. I am applying in EB-3 category ( Bachelor's + 2 yr exp as requirement)as software engineer. I do not care about priority date right now.

4. Company is in good financial condition, has atleast 20-30 emplyees. Never had any rejections so far in any immigration cases for its employees. However the company is applying via PERM for the first time.

The reason I ask is because I have a BEC case pending with the same company and I am not sure whether to stick with the old process or conitnue with PERM. My 6th year starts from Feb 2006. So I am still in 5th year right now.

What other things do they check in PERM or 140 stages? Gurus please advise....

:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Read this

http://www.murthy.com/nflash/nf_082405.html

rest_2004_free said:
I would like to know what are the chances of denial in PERM for my case....

1. Salary is 9k higher than prevailing wage. Already confirmed the prevailing wage determination from SWA.

2. Very few applicants so far on my advertisement and skill set. Interview process is going on.

3. I have M.S from US and B.Tech from IIT. I am applying in EB-3 category ( Bachelor's + 2 yr exp as requirement)as software engineer. I do not care about priority date right now.

4. Company is in good financial condition, has atleast 20-30 emplyees. Never had any rejections so far in any immigration cases for its employees. However the company is applying via PERM for the first time.

The reason I ask is because I have a BEC case pending with the same company and I am not sure whether to stick with the old process or conitnue with PERM. My 6th year starts from Feb 2006. So I am still in 5th year right now.

What other things do they check in PERM or 140 stages? Gurus please advise....

:rolleyes: