CGI Houston POI Birth Certificate question

sailakfan

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody,
Getting ready to apply for PIO for both my daughters and

1. do I need to send two copies of passports along with the requested two application forms or just one copy of the passports?

2. How did you guys get the birth certificate notarized, because I tried in three different places today and all of them said birth certificates cannot be notarized???? Any suggestions. Can I send it self attested ?

Thank you
sailakfan

Hello everybody,
Getting ready to apply for PIO for both my daughters and

1. do I need to send two copies of passports along with the requested two application forms
---------------------YES, each application need your Indian passport copy
or just one copy of the passports?

2. How did you guys get the birth certificate notarized, because I tried in three different places today and all of them said birth certificates cannot be notarized???? Any suggestions. Can I send it self attested ?
--------------------Send the Orignal BC of your daughters with applications and they will return it. if you visit the consulate then show the Orignal BC and they will keep the copy
Thank you
sailakfan

----------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
----------------------

ginnu,
Thank you for your response. I have already submitted the forms on friday and I did include two copies of the passport just in case and also got them notarized at my bank for free. All you guys should try to get it notarized at your bank.

Thank you
sailakfan