CGFNS Response Time for PT Visascreen

sittex

Registered Users (C)
hi All
I am trying to find out how long CGFNS takes to process Visascreen after they recieve all documents. They received last document from us on sometime ago and they said they have everything to process. But when we called 4 weeks later, they were saying they have not forwarded the last document yet and it will take some time.

Is there a way to speed this up?

Can you share your experiences with CGFNS.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
CGFNS Visa Screen time

I am in the same situation.... I had my educational credentials evaluated by ICD (sister concern of CGFNS) and CGFNS asked me to request ICD to transfer documents to them... I have been chasing them for the last 2 months, and still they have not done it... it's really frustrating... not sure what takes them more than 2 months to transfer documents within the same building....
let me know if you find out what is the best way to expedite this... I am really surprised that they are a private agency and yet their service is so awful... even the customer service reps are rude and totally un-cooperative...

experio

cgfns received all my documents and it took them 4mos to approve it.

sittex said:
hi All
I am trying to find out how long CGFNS takes to process Visascreen after they recieve all documents. They received last document from us on sometime ago and they said they have everything to process. But when we called 4 weeks later, they were saying they have not forwarded the last document yet and it will take some time.

Thanks

visa screening-physical therapy

sittex said:
hi All

Thanks

Hi all,

I think the whole process should take 3 months if it takes any longer you have to bother them every day no matter waht may happen.

I have applied for the visa screening a month ago and waiting for my last document to send to ICHP. Hearing all the experiences i probably am hoping high to get a h-1b for this year. My question is what are the documents which i need to send through my university. I have sent all my certificates notarised except for my transcripts to ICHP directly.
Now will it be ok if i just send the transcript to ICHP.

Thanks,
Mahesh

Visascreen for US educated RNs

My wife recieved her nursing degree in the US and has been practising as a nurse in the bay area, california for the past 2 years. She has finally decided to apply for the green card process. We were wondering if the visascreen process is actually more streamlined or faster for nurses who recieved their nursing degree in the US as claimed by the CGFNS website.
CGFNS Link

Thanks in advance.

RN degreen from California

I studied here and i have a california rn license. It still took them 2 months for the whole thing. I was exempted from the English requirement BUT from the time they rcvd all my documents and my application was ready for review, I still waited 40 days for them to send the visa screen.

I am so happy that was over. The customer service reps are really rude and none of them will have the same answer when you follow it up with them.

Please apply as soon as possible bcz i heard from the grapevine that USCIS now puts an "intent to deny" when you apply for AOS without it.

Goodluck.

Thanks Kerol

Thanks a zillion for the information/update. I guess she will be applying for her AOS only after she has an approved Visascreen.