"certified tax return"?


Registered Users (C)
INS's I-140 RFE need
"copy of signed, dated, certified fed tax return".

How could I get my tax return "certified"?


Registered Users (C)
Cerified Federal tax returns are provided by the IRS. There is an application u need to fill out ( which is available in www.IRS.gov and link is http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdf) and either u can send it by mail or drop off in local IRS office(they give you back a copy with a date stamp). They will send it to u usually in 2 weeks. IF u dont receive in 2 weeks u can go to the local IRS office and collect it after 14 days showing them ur copy of the application form u sent.

WAC 02 110 53xxx
Last edited by a moderator: