Celebration Time – RD 02/05/2002 Approved

tufan:

Thanks for your wishes. Hope your interview gets scheduled soon. Have you heard on that? Yeah, I'm pretty sure your interview will be a breeze as it has been for most folks. Don't worry too much about the GC, it will come soon. Best of Luck and take care.

mavishka said:
tufan:

Thanks for your wishes. Hope your interview gets scheduled soon. Have you heard on that? Yeah, I'm pretty sure your interview will be a breeze as it has been for most folks. Don't worry too much about the GC, it will come soon. Best of Luck and take care.

My case has been transferred from Atlanta to local office in Greer, South Carolina. They are currently processing July 2001, and my RD is Dec 2001. I can hope for an interview in 6-7 months as i paid a visit to local office. However, you never know with the current backlog. But thanks for the kind words.

Looks like RFE theory worked for you, although it was not 30 days it was 60 days.

i might have to go for 3FP's as my 2nd FP's might expire and then i am still waiting for AP/EAD.

Maybe you can meet with the local Congressman/Senator and ask them to expedite your case. I hope you get done with this GC before the next year starts, so that you can start 2005 with a bang.