Celebration Time – RD 02/05/2002 Approved

mavishka

Registered Users (C)
Phew! I don’t know where to start. My heart’s pounding and my excitement knows no bounds. I was looking forward to this day and it has happened. I got the automated email from USCIS-CSSO this morning at 11.00 am. I had just returned from a meeting while at work when I saw 4 emails in my Inbox. I was hoping it would be the approval, and Voila! When I opened it, there it was. I almost leapt out of my chair and felt like doing a little dance, but being at work had to curtail my excitement.

I have a long story to tell about the grueling times we went through in pursuit of the green card. I’ll post that soon. Interim I wish you all the very best. I’m sure you guys who have been waiting for a long time will be approved soon. Just keep your calm and move on with life as you would if you had a GC. Many, many thanks to Rajiv Khanna for maintaining this fantastic site which I’ve enjoyed visiting several times each day for the past 3 years or more. And thanks to all the gurus of the past from whom I learnt much and imparted that knowledge to newcomers on this site. It really has been a pleasure communicating with you all. I’ll be around so shoot me with any questions you may have.

For now, my details are as follows:
Spouse – Primary applicant
PD 11/16/2000
RD 02/05/2002
ND 02/19/2002
FP1 04/27/2002
FP2 10/18/2003
RFE Issued 04/01/2004 (EVL, 2 Months Pay Stubs)
RFE Recd 05/10/2004
AD 06/24/2004

Congrats

Great to hear the APPROVAL.

Could see big sigh of relief from you posting.

Enjoy your day

congrats, Mavishka. I think that the last hurdle on your home buying plan is now removed. Happy new Home times are nearing for you :)

Congrats! I remember you having to deal with denial notice or something like that. Glad that it has culminated in an approval.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, Mavishka!
So, approval came in less than 60 days after RFE. I guess, we see modification of DengDeng law.

M.

Mavishka, congrats and best of luck... Hopefully the chear will spread to other areas of Pennsylvania as well... People often describe the feeling as a relief more than a celebratory mood, but it seems that you really have reason to celebrate... Best of luck to you and yours.

Congratulations mavishka! :)
I also learned my approval through e-mail at work. Wanted to jump from my chair and wave my arms in the air... so I DID! That was a big relief :D
Now you can completely forget about all the theories and laws for VSC process... You're DONE with them! :D

Dudes, you guys rock! Thanks for all the well wishes. I hope and pray for your approvals soon.

dsatish, isGCtheKey?
Guys, I meant to tell you this great news but kinda got busy at work. Remember I had told you that the home we had liked earlier in Nov 2003 had come back on the market, and we were apprehensive about making an offer on it because of lack of GC. Guess what, we made an offer on 6/15/04 and it was accepted the next day. Now that we have the approval we're immensely relieved that things are finally falling into place.

Congrats Mavishka
Enjoy Life
All the BEST with your peaceful FUture
I know its very exciting in this stage
I hope I will be there Soon

Congratulations Mavishka,
One more veteran wicket down, it feels good when someone else gets approved and I imagine that there is some movement at USCIS and I go check my status.

Have fun

PremChopra said:
Congratulations Mavishka,
One more veteran wicket down, it feels good when someone else gets approved and I imagine that there is some movement at USCIS and I go check my status.

Have fun

Prem Chopra, you're right in that whenever I used to see an approval here I would feel happy for them and I would immediately go check our status only to be disappointed. Don't worry, like I said, just forget about the GC (I know it's difficult) and carry on with life as though you're an American citizen.