CEC Category: Mail PP to Buffalo or Fort Erie from India

gc2canada

Registered Users (C)
Hello Forum Members-

I recently received the passport request for my CEC application. I reside in India. My application was being processed at the Buffalo Center until now.

Now, I plan to send my passports by DHL Courier and intend to provide a Canadian address for the passport return and a Canada Post Xpresspost envelope. However, I am confused about where to send the passports due to the wording in the provided instructions on www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/submit_soumettre.aspx?view=d

The instructions state:
Option B: Submit your passports by mail (Courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address.)

If your address is in the USA, send your passport to:
Canadian Consulate General (RFV)
Immigration Regional Program Centre
1 HSBC Center, Suite 3000
Buffalo, NY 14203-2884
USA

If your address is in Canada, send your passport to:

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 6R6
Canada

Should I mail the passports to the Fort Erie address or the Buffalo address?

If anyone from India has gone through the immigration process under CEC category, please guide on steps from PPR onwards.

Thank you for your time and guidance.

Hello Forum Members-

I recently received the passport request for my CEC application. I reside in India. My application was being processed at the Buffalo Center until now.

Now, I plan to send my passports by DHL Courier and intend to provide a Canadian address for the passport return and a Canada Post Xpresspost envelope. However, I am confused about where to send the passports due to the wording in the provided instructions on www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/submit_soumettre.aspx?view=d

The instructions state:
Option B: Submit your passports by mail (Courier packages must be sent to the Buffalo, NY address.)

If your address is in the USA, send your passport to:
1 HSBC Center, Suite 3000
Buffalo, NY 14203-2884
USA

If your address is in Canada, send your passport to:

P.O. Box 660
Fort Erie, Ontario L2A 6R6
Canada

Should I mail the passports to the Fort Erie address or the Buffalo address?

If anyone from India has gone through the immigration process under CEC category, please guide on steps from PPR onwards.

Thank you for your time and guidance.

A courier service cannot deliver a package to a PO Box (there is nobody there to sign for it!).