• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC status check operationel?

vladek15425

I invite all the dv winners with (granted visa) to check their status on the website bellow. To help us figure out if DATA has been loaded on, that will be very helpful for the selectees that been put on administraves processing, to follow online their status and also others for useful sake of it.
Thanks for your cooperation.

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?

I'm thinking 990 is talking about the ESC site where he just got his 2NL interview details.

CEAC does not appear to be loaded with 2014 data yet.

U know what simon u must be right as always. Because I tried from this morning throwing random cn's and didn't work. But if u try 2013 cn's it works. That's why I was thinking how can it be !?
I even though may be they loaded a certain range of cn's like from 1 to 1000
and they perhaps load the rest gradually !
So like u say 990 is mistaking the target.

U know what simon u must be right as always. Because I tried from this morning throwing random cn's and didn't work. But if u try 2013 cn's it works. That's why I was thinking how can it be !?
I even though may be they loaded a certain range of cn's like from 1 to 1000
and they perhaps load the rest gradually !
So like u say 990 is mistaking the target.

CEAC returned error like "invalid case number" when you put in any 2014 DV case #, that mean the system still not loaded with 2014 data.

It may do. It's important to realise it gets loaded in chunks - so once it is loaded it won't be loaded with all the data right to the end of the year....

U are probably right simon they will load it by chunks. I'm just wondering when will it be done !
Perhaps january14 or may !