• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

Sleep at 9:45PM? In summer? Come on Simon. Please consider doing it today before you go to sleep if you trust something is different. Otherwise, we'll extract things from your last comment: Where are the predictions?

I have just published it. It took me 2.5 hours to process it, briefly analyze and publish it. Honestly, if I had seen your comment, I would have chosen sleep. I don't respond well to little pushes. Goodnight.

http://britsimonsays.com/ceac-data-june-6-2015/

Sir: I had no intentions to upset or offend you in anyways. I respect the work that you have been doing and appreciate it. Please do not get into the feeling that I am in anyways underestimating you, your work or whatsoever. I have always found you manner friendly and joyful. Please apologize me for whatever you thought was disrespectful or annoying for you. Very sincerely. Otherwise, I am going to erase that comment of mine, if I can. Thanks for everything you have been doing for us.

Maybe it is a language thing if that word push meant to be something else. I am not a first hand English speaker.

I have just published it. It took me 2.5 hours to process it, briefly analyze and publish it. Honestly, if I had seen your comment, I would have chosen sleep. I don't respond well to little pushes. Goodnight.

http://britsimonsays.com/ceac-data-june-6-2015/

Thanks, happy nothing strange happened in OC.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the chance we'll have a rise in August then no rise in September again?

what's the difference if you get your interview august or september...........serioulsy does that really matter?

if you think there will be an increase in September ..but I do not think so..its just this one coming..and interviews in September are not safe ..they could run away of visas..

Sleep at 9:45PM? In summer? Come on Simon. Please consider doing it today before you go to sleep if you trust something is different. Otherwise, we'll extract things from your last comment: Where are the predictions?

I looked at my watch at the time and it was 10:45pm by the way.

Thanks, happy nothing strange happened in OC.

I'm wondering what your thoughts are on the chance we'll have a rise in August then no rise in September again?

I *think* they will need to increase in both months. The last 4 months issued numbers have been 66-66-72-42. So let's say they have been averaging 60. Four months at that pace would add 240 on top of the 428 - which is about where they need to be (allowing for AoS). In other words having 3 months and then a low month (AP closure and backlog) would be too low. That makes me think they will add 75 or 100 this month and maybe another 75/100 for September. So - we would see a final of 1425 to 1475 - call that 14XX. I would be surprised to see the final starting with anything other than 14.

Even if it was today, "today" is a long way from being over, if you are looking at the time zone KCC operates in.

What do you anticipate for EU39100 Euro?

Hello Annanz, Please see my earlier posts #399 and #403 on this matter, I am not planning on changing my respective predictions before forthcoming VB August will be published:

Personal Estimate EU = 2,500 - 3,500 August, possibly 500 - 1,000 for September

Hi Annanz, unfortunately I can't tell you more than I wrote above: calculating min/max ranges as predicted, final range would come out anywhere between EU38,700 and EU40,200, right? Please remember though, that this is my personal estimate, don't read more into it than intended. Good luck to you!

I think august will not increase more than 37500...just right in front of me , the cut off will be ...

Last edited:
I *think* they will need to increase in both months. The last 4 months issued numbers have been 66-66-72-42. So let's say they have been averaging 60. Four months at that pace would add 240 on top of the 428 - which is about where they need to be (allowing for AoS). In other words having 3 months and then a low month (AP closure and backlog) would be too low. That makes me think they will add 75 or 100 this month and maybe another 75/100 for September. So - we would see a final of 1425 to 1475 - call that 14XX. I would be surprised to see the final starting with anything other than 14.

Ok great - cutting it close but those numbers work for me (except 1400) thanks.

I think august will not increase more than 37500...just right in front of me , the cut off will be ...
Well, even if this were to happen, you'd still have another month of hope, just focus on the bright side. More likely than not, you may become current next week for August, already.

Anyone know what is the latest DS-260 submission date for the latest 2NL? How much has the processing of DS-260 gone down?