• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data July 2014

big thanks to our friends @Britsimon, @vladek15425, @Kayend, @rafikbo76 , and @Sloner . It's just a few days before we know the last VB..
And i say good luck for all who won the DV 2014.. and congratulation for who already got their visas and scheduled for interview in Sep. and thanks to KCC who gave some of us visas and false hope..
I agree with you. Those people made a tremendous efforts especially Britsimon for his wise advises,and for vladek15425 who devoted his time to extract data every month. About KCC,they let us dream for 13 months then waked up and said:stop dreaming.

I agree with you. Those people made a tremendous efforts especially Britsimon for his wise advises,and for vladek15425 who devoted his time to extract data every month. About KCC,they let us dream for 13 months then waked up and said:stop dreaming.
Rectification ! Rafikbo76 is the one that extract data every month! So thanks to him ;)