• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@Britsimon,
Sorry for going out of topic, can someone on L1 fill and AOS for a dv selectee?
There is a part on the i134 where it says lawful non-immigrant ....
But I'm not sure if it works for L1 or he has to be H1 ?!
Thanks

I have actually being on AP for 11 months. The embassy recently requested a document from me, which will be presented soon. Do I still have a chance to get the visa before 30th september?
No u got no time but u never know cauz with god everything is possible!

Levi, could you please PM me your full number - I would like to investigate why your number is being dropped from the CEAC extract.

my sister's friend doing CP just got a letter from the embassy that his case is complete and has been put on waitlist because there is no more visa available :( but AF continues to issue visas?

my sister's friend doing CP just got a letter from the embassy that his case is complete and has been put on waitlist because there is no more visa available :( but AF continues to issue visas?

Seems AF is only region still below the regional quota.

Reactions: CWH
Levi, could you please PM me your full number - I would like to investigate why your number is being dropped from the CEAC extract.
Hey Simon,

Did you checked the log file, the script generate an error log file for every Region u scan (a full list of cases the script couldn't check for some reason)? may be there was a problem during the last scan.
We won't make levi's case worse;)

@britismon i did not able to reply to this data again CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014 ,why? This is what it shown Thread Status: Not open for further replies... Can u please assit me there mr expert ?? Pls!

@britismon i did not able to reply to this data again CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014 ,why? This is what it shown Thread Status: Not open for further replies... Can u please assit me there mr expert ?? Pls!

I locked the thread because it is an old thread concerning the August CEAC data.

In answer to your question about the updates - there is no magic number of updates a case must have before getting issued - and I am not sure why your case is being updated so often. You will have seen however that there are people who are coming of AP that are being told there are no more visas - so it is not looking good.

so britismon no hope for africa Ap, and the updating of the status on ceac is not a good sign simon for my case??