• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

You are welcome. Are you a Tanzanian? I am a Tanzanian selected for further processing in the 2015 DV program.
Not exactly - but through charge-ability......will try my luck for the first time in DV 2016.....and good luck to you on ur selection......

Are you clear about the rules of charge ability? Some people mess it up...
@Britsimon Yes I think, I have done lot of research on it.
But let me just just brief you. My wife born in eligible country (ABC) but citizen of an ineligible country (XYZ). I am born in an ineligible country and also citizen of it (XYZ). Both of us are post graduates. I do have work experience as per listed professions and she had worked, but not in last 5 yrs. So for her -> education is the eligibility criteria. And for me both education & work experience is eligible criteria. And I can apply based on charge-ability rules. I hope I am on the right track......

But let me just just brief you. My wife born in eligible country (ABC) but citizen of an ineligible country (XYZ). I am born in an ineligible country and also citizen of it (XYZ). Both of us are post graduates. I do have work experience as per listed professions and she had worked, but not in last 5 yrs. So for her -> education is the eligibility criteria. And for me both education & work experience is eligible criteria. And I can apply based on charge-ability rules. I hope I am on the right track......

Yes you are (but don't talk about citizenship, it's irrelevant). You are correct that you can cross charge to your wife but then she also has to be eligible on education. And work experience doesn't matter if your education qualifies.

So yes but stop making it more complex than it needs to be!

Ok so the nativity eligibility is ONLY based on her country of birth - ABC. Both you and she can enter, charging to that country. If she wins, your education is irrelevant - only her education will be important. If you are selected, BOTH of you will have to prove education requirements were met. In that case (you winning) if your education qualifies you, your work experience is irrelevant (you only have to qualify on one or the other - education or work experience).

Yes you are (but don't talk about citizenship, it's irrelevant). You are correct that you can cross charge to your wife but then she also has to be eligible on education. And work experience doesn't matter if your education qualifies.

So yes but stop making it more complex than it needs to be!
@SusieQQQ yes, I am clear on the requirements and very excited as we have 2 chances to apply for DV 2016.....although its a lottery and based on luck factor, but till may 2015 there is the anticipation of winning which will make us happy !!! .....otherwise life is going on & on & on with no regrets whatsover......

And I believe that on 22nd september 2014 DV 2016 will be officially announced in the travel.state.gov website......

Hi brothers. I have a good news for u. Today i was called buy the consulat. They told me that my visa is issued for me and my familly. Wish all the best for u too.

Congratulations. Looks like we are starting to see the last push!

Ok so the nativity eligibility is ONLY based on her country of birth - ABC. Both you and she can enter, charging to that country. If she wins, your education is irrelevant - only her education will be important. If you are selected, BOTH of you will have to prove education requirements were met. In that case (you winning) if your education qualifies you, your work experience is irrelevant (you only have to qualify on one or the other - education or work experience).
@Britsimon - One small clarification. If she gets selected and visa is issued to both of us, I hope we both have equal rights to live & work in US. Isn't??