• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 9-1-2014

@Simon sorry to ask for the last update of sierra leone how many Ap cases are issue today?? Coz i try how u showed bt was nt working on my ipad ..please mr expert..as i knw was 112 and today how many it is??

Yes only two visas. Please can you tee me do you have any information about avaliable visas in Macedonia
Br

Countries don't have a quota as such, so Macedonia is no different. There is a supposedly a global limit of 50,000 - but we are already well above that limit, (drawing from an allowance set aside for another program) - so that means it is impossible for us to say how many are left.

Will you please keep us informed. There was a case similar to yours (a selectee told there was only one visa for him, not his new bride). IN that case, they both got the visas. I hope the same happens for you.

@Simon u mean 4 Ap cases visas are issue today and still 108 Ap cases more to go mr expert??

In Freetown today there were no cases issued. The 4 AP cases that changed were all refused, and there were 3 cases that moved from READY to refused too.

@MR expert simon pls answer to my question i asked if the issue today 108 Ap cases among the 112 or 4 which remain 108 mr expert??

Any case thank you.
Do you have idea how can I bring my children with me.

People have already answered that for you - You can sponsor them but it will take years. I think your best (and really only) hope is that the embassy issue all 4 visas, because realistically you will not split up the family. If you do end up with only the two visas, then you should consult an immigration attorney and see what options you would have to take up residence with your children.

@MR expert simon pls answer to my question i asked if the issue today 108 Ap cases among the 112 or 4 which remain 108 mr expert??

I just answered that. There were 112 AP cases yesterday, today there are 108. The 4 that were decided all got refused.

TyT how are you brother i hope that you will hear a good news today i'm praying for you bro in order to get your visa before the deadline.really you deserve to get it just be patient bro our god is watchinnng

SusieQQQ et Britsimon can you please tell me if i can travel before 10 days of my visa expiration because i'm afraid especailly that i must finished my work here in my country.0my visa will end in 5/02/2015 and i'm going to travel in 24/01/2015 is that good for me brothers thanks in advance

SusieQQQ et Britsimon can you please tell me if i can travel before 10 days of my visa expiration because i'm afraid especailly that i must finished my work here in my country.0my visa will end in 5/02/2015 and i'm going to travel in 24/01/2015 is that good for me brothers thanks in advance
Escorot1979 I suggest you either create a seperate thread for this so this thread can remain for ceac-data 9-1-2014. That aside traveling 10 days to expiration of your visa should be fine. Just don't leave it late....you never know what could happen i.e. delays/cancellation of flights e.t.c

Because there is a global limit. The country quota is a maximum, not a target. Anyone getting issued now is just lucky.
Then why would the embassy tell them that there are no more visas, that s not fair men!!!!
Well Ngalobo123...did you say not fair??? The fact that a few a selected from the millions that applied is that fair? The fact that only 50,000 or so of those selected will eventually get the visa is that fair? The fact that some didn't make it to the cut-off is that fair? The fact that many might not have their APs resolved is that fair?
The bottom line is that once you receive the visa, you are just one lucky human.