• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data and graphs

I am not sure that the highest CN for Uzb is 18k, we should have a bit more last year with 5101 we got 1332CN scheduled for interview, this years we have almost same amount (5014), so we will have almost same number 5014*1332/5101=1310CN

Since the density is same as last year (66 CN each 1000), so 1310/66 *1000= 19849, since the density at the end is not really homogeneous, the max Uzb CN will be around 20000 or 20500,

Since Uzb cutoff is 16350 for may, I think that they will remove that exception in July or max in August..., concerning the country limitation I don't think that this will happen to Uzb, since last year they got 3371 including AOS, same for Nigeria with 3252 and less selectees comparing to last year, I think region or world limitation will affect specially Africa and Europe and all countries in general ...

Thanks. Nigeria and Uzbekistan are almost half way to their max country limit, after 5 months and 10 days since Oct 1. Looks like the progression of the 'issued' trend is exponential, so these two countries should normally hit their 7% quota probably before the end of the FY.

But something is puzzling me : if the max CN for Uzbekistan is around 18k while the cutoff for March was around 15k (14,750 exactly), will their be enough selectees to fill the quota :confused:

Hi all! I hope everyone's got their visas by now or will get soon :) Sorry, for not updating the ceac data, had a few things to do before moving to US. I ended up in Colorado :) so far so good :) good luck!

Hi all! I hope everyone's got their visas by now or will get soon :) Sorry, for not updating the ceac data, had a few things to do before moving to US. I ended up in Colorado :) so far so good :) good luck!

Hi Dalius, glad to hear you are settling in!