• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data and graphs

I'm not sure I understand how you interpret these graphs in terms of density

The graph is actually a distribution of number of DV cases per CN ranges. If the trend is going down for high CN ranges, it means there is a lower density of cases for these high CN ranges. This is how I understand it.

Dalius, you may be better at explaining how exactly you built the graph.

Thanks Rafikbo76, we can notice that Congo DR is definitely not considered as a special country and their CNs wil l bedistributed in a homogeneous manner from 0 to 116k, since the average per 1000 is 18 cases, so 18*116 = 2008 and we know that they have around 6000 selected including families which seams to be correct ....

Hi friends,

beside the graphes provided by our friend Dalius, here is another graph showing cases density in range of 1000 for AF and Eu and 100 for AS for the three region and their special countries,
Data in the graph are up to 03-02-2014, so dalius graphes are more up to date, but this one give information about special countries.

here is the link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/135S9MlGpVeTUIVJEv5PBOkG1AEhRMYSl-Wok1MriTDc/edit?usp=sharing

The graph is actually a distribution of number of DV cases per CN ranges. If the trend is going down for high CN ranges, it means there is a lower density of cases for these high CN ranges. This is how I understand it.

Dalius, you may be better at explaining how exactly you built the graph.
Well said, nothing to add

Dalius, do you have also somewhere a graph showing the number of issued visas for high entry countries such as Nepal, Iran, Nigeria, Uzbekistan? Many of us believe there were a lot of entrants from these countries and KCC applied a special cutoff at selection. Now, it would be interesting to see if they are already close to hit their 7% limit.

Dalius, do you have also somewhere a graph showing the number of issued visas for high entry countries such as Nepal, Iran, Nigeria, Uzbekistan? Many of us believe there were a lot of entrants from these countries and KCC applied a special cutoff at selection. Now, it would be interesting to see if they are already close to hit their 7% limit.
These are for Nepal, Egypt, Nigeria and Uzbekistan
http://dv2014.tumblr.com/post/79295669272

Thanks. Nigeria and Uzbekistan are almost half way to their max country limit, after 5 months and 10 days since Oct 1. Looks like the progression of the 'issued' trend is exponential, so these two countries should normally hit their 7% quota probably before the end of the FY.

But something is puzzling me : if the max CN for Uzbekistan is around 18k while the cutoff for March was around 15k (14,750 exactly), will their be enough selectees to fill the quota :confused:

Dalius,
Thank you again for your graphs. I look at them everyday. They show how things progress. Looks like they have issued 16k visas globally in total, for roughly 160 days since Oct 1st.

Wow Dalius, awesome job with the graphs. Had not seen these before.

I have a question about the 16k visas. So, after 160 days, they were able to issue "only" 16k visas? How are they going to fill the 50k quota with these numbers? Does this 16k include family members?

It seem to me like, we are more than halfway done through the year, and they have only issued less than 1/3 of the visas.

Wow Dalius, awesome job with the graphs. Had not seen these before.

I have a question about the 16k visas. So, after 160 days, they were able to issue "only" 16k visas? How are they going to fill the 50k quota with these numbers? Does this 16k include family members?

It seem to me like, we are more than halfway done through the year, and they have only issued less than 1/3 of the visas.

Yes the 16k visas is including family.
They will accelerate the process withing last months in order to give out the 50k visas.

Yes the 16k visas is including family.
They will accelerate the process withing last months in order to give out the 50k visas.

So, for Europe, they are processing 30XXXs right now (confirmation number). So, if only 16k of the 50k visas have been issued. Does this mean that EU has a chance of being "Current" in July?

Because if they will accelerate the process and process more people, this probably means there are holes or gaps in the numbers... And I cannot see any other way of this happening without Europe (as well as other regions) becoming current.

Am I being too optimistic here?

So, for Europe, they are processing 30XXXs right now (confirmation number). So, if only 16k of the 50k visas have been issued. Does this mean that EU has a chance of being "Current" in July?

Because if they will accelerate the process and process more people, this probably means there are holes or gaps in the numbers... And I cannot see any other way of this happening without Europe (as well as other regions) becoming current.

Am I being too optimistic here?

Based on the new factor (second-holes) we dont know realy how many people responded from the total of 140k selectees! So no one can predict exactly if current will happen!
But i turn to bvelieve by now that regions will go higher than expected may be near current or current !

Hi everyone,
Does someone know how many people hâve been selected for France and how many visa are issued today ?
Thank You very much