Caution CSC callers ....

csc485485

Registered Users (C)
Hi folks,

What is happening with the enquiry number. I am trying to call this number for the last two days . I couldn\'t go through. Nowdays people are calling IIO\'s for silly things.Because of that genuine callers like me are not getting through the line. Already there was a thread with regard to calling IIO\'s. So don\'t block the line by calling IIO\'s frequently and for silly clarification , sometimes it may give negative impact on your cases , beware of it. IIO\'s can always put some remarks against your case , which will affect your case.

Note: I am planning to call CSC between 1:30 - 2:00 pm . so please don\'t place calls during that time . Thanks.

No Title

Hi folks,

What is happening with the enquiry number. I am trying to call this number for the last two days . I couldn\'t go through. Nowdays people are calling IIO\'s for silly things.Because of that genuine callers like me are not getting through the line. Already there was a thread with regard to calling IIO\'s. So don\'t block the line by calling IIO\'s frequently and for silly clarification , sometimes it may give negative impact on your cases , beware of it. IIO\'s can always put some remarks against your case , which will affect your case.

Note: I am planning to call CSC between 1:30 - 2:00 pm . so please don\'t place calls during that time . Thanks.

No Title

What the F\'k is you problem d\'mt. Just try like all other and try to get through. Don\'t act too smart.

What is your stupid problem anyway?

No Title

hahaha,, well said man!!!! i am as frustrated ad you. everybody has his/her reason to call! the Fk INS should be blame for all the mess!

No Title

>
This is so irritating. What classifies you as a genuine caller and other people as \'fake\' ? I personally have never called during the day, but I can tell that people will get annoyed while reading your post. Maybe that\'s your goal? Like we are not stressed out enough !!!

No Title

Why don\'t you tell us your problem it might be more silly.
You are really one crazy guy, what you think how many people you are tryiny to convey this message. Not more than 1% of CSC know about this site.
Well I have never called so that people like you could reach them with your important question.

No Title

This guy is selfish. every one on this site try to share the information and help each other.

No Title

I agree with csc485485 to some extent. But, genuineness of a call is subjective.
So, let\'s see if we can formulate some guidelines for genuineness on the board
and adhere to it.

Genuine calls in my opinion are
- to find why your petition is not processed if many cases "much beyond" are processed.
- if you receive an RFE that you and your lawyer don\'t understand

All other calls like below are waste of time for both yourself and INS
- to find the case status (you can always call AVM after hours)
- to find whether your FP is in system (once you found from FBI, they will eventually go
   into INS system - calling doesn\'t help)
- to find why your case is not processed when cases "only around" filing date are
   processed (you\'ll get the same answer - every case is different, we\'ll mail a response
   soon)
- to find whether your case is assigned to officer (again, you will get same answer - every
   case is different, we\'ll mail a decision soon)

Guys, feel free to add to either section and please adhere to it.

No Title

I agree with csc485485 to some extent. But, genuineness of a call
  is subjective.
  So, let\'s see if we can formulate some guidelines for genuineness
  on the board
  and adhere to it.

Genuine calls in my opinion are
  - to find why your petition is not processed if many cases "much beyond" are processed.
  - if you receive an RFE that you and your lawyer don\'t understand

All other calls like below are waste of time for both yourself and INS
  - to find the case status (you can always call AVM after hours)
  - to find whether your FP is in system (once you found from FBI, they will eventually go
     into INS system - calling doesn\'t help)
  - to find why your case is not processed when cases "only around" filing date are
     processed (you\'ll get the same answer - every case is different, we\'ll mail a response
     soon)
  - to find whether your case is assigned to officer (again, you will get same answer - every
     case is different, we\'ll mail a decision soon)

Guys, feel free to add to either section and please adhere to it.

No Title

Thanks a lot guys for accepting my request and made me to reach INS. I started calling at 1:30 Pm and got the line at 1:50 Pm only.(somebody who has not seen my mail might be on the line that time.)
Anyhow thanks a lot to everybody who accepted my request.

Note: SIRIP has got the list of genuine calling. Certainly it makes very good sense. Unfortunately my purpose of calling is falling into his second category. Please have commonsense to decide it is genuine calling or not , before calling CSC.

No Title

I\'ve been calling CSC on a daily basis requesting the local weather! The IIo\'s are really quite freindly when thery are not dealing with immigration issues.

No Title

I totally agree with you. This is America. Everybody has equal rights to call the INS Inquiry phone number. And to say that he will be calling at a specific time is totally outrageous. Maybe he feels he is more important than any of us. And his questions are the only genuine questions (how silly can you get).

No Title

I\'ve been calling INS IIO to checkup time when i don\'t have my watch with me and to let them know how long does it take to get to IIO.

Well, what is the problem...everyone has equal right and everyone is frustated of INS processessing times.
Don\'t forget that the INS phone is not only for 485 applicants think of other applicants like family based, non immigrant visas and others. I think total percentage of 485 applicant would be less then 10% of total INS applications.
If you have something important then spend time on calling (at least two hours to get to IIO) or ask your lawyer to fax the query to INS.