Cause of 485 delay 245i?

Dadagiri

Registered Users (C)
Other thing i thought is that in April 2001 many people filed for 245i would that be reason because the nov filers would incorporate many I-485 with 245 i clause. Since they were illegal for sometime may their security checks are taking longer than normal
Other thing is that one of the reasons why VSC might be faster is because their I-140 approval is very slow so there wont be much backlog in their I-485

Most people applying under 245 (i) were non-rir. If you check the dates for LC approval in CA, you will notice that they are still not done with April 30, and we are talking labor here, not 140, so 485 is very far off. FYI, Labor is a different department from INS/BCIS.

Ergo, most 245 (i) folks aren't yet in the 485 stage, hence this delay is definitely not because of their applications. I would put the blame squarely on the shoulders of INS/BCIS case officers and management!

i thought you had quit participating on this board apart from the usual congrats messages :D :D
why not contribute fully now since you have started it already :D :D

are you afraid of Silly Man ?? :D :D

Dyke, I am amazed at your persistence. No one bothers to even respond much less react to your inflammatory messages, how do you have the energy to keep going?

my Lc took only 5 months,My i140 got approved in dec almost an yr after an Rfe I filed my 485 in dec 2002.I have couple of frd's who filed their
485 in april 2002.So 245i was quick until 485.NOw
its our turn 2 wait.Probably because we r not in
computer field.We are in cooking category.