cases with RD may 2001

DesperateTSC

Registered Users (C)
Please post cases with RD may2001 not approved. Just want to make sure i'm not the only one left out.

RD :may2001
ND :Aug 2001
FP :april 2003
AD ???

PrinceofJungle : your list just shows the ND .....does not specify how many cases are untouched and how many cases have got RFE.

bcos RFE cases will fall in a different bucket

the purpose ot list was to aware ppl they are not alone in that month batch.

we all und what they are working we see approvals most of 08/01 month these days.... and few 09 and even Nov too....

if someone in queue who has ND 06 that mean he need to take some additional steps to get their attention about his case.

you can view list scroll down and find who is in ur batch and who got RFE ..... I believe there is another thread from 'Bajis' who is keeping track for RFE PPL pls check that out too.. that will help u who got RFE.. and who didn't . many ppl approved without RFE. they sends RFE base on cases and many ppl didn't submit employer letter at that time or w2 .... many approved without any RFe.

so I am focusing on ND only .. ... btw ND does mean notice date...

I will try to keep RFE beside ND if it help ppl.... or u can scroll the list and find ur batch.

Good Luck

RD 05/01/2001
ND 06/18/2001
FP 01/08/2003

I have neither got a RFE nor an approval. I would be OK, even if the Damn TSC transfers my case to some place else.

I am getting frustrated over the disgusting processing
style of the TSC. I have already contacted NCSC,
they have sent an inquiry to TSC.

On last Monday, i have contacted the Arizona Sentor John McCain, they have also sent an inquiry on my be-half, and i have not heard back anything. If TSC does not reply to John McCain's office(one of the most powerful senators), then one can imagine what a filthy, stinking, and rubbish center TSC is.

Well, i have done all that i could do, if any body has got any other ideas, please let me know.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad::mad: :mad:

JOINT THE EFFORT

Rajiv khanna has started an effort to file a suit against cis-why dont you go and sign in your details? it will help the effort

KrishnaKumar

sorry to hear about that.... I believe decession should have been made on ur case. what is reason..... don't know... as I am in same boat.

you did good approach to contact Snt....

according to their recent processing they are working on 06 month.... and I believe ur painfull wait is near to end with some good news and sweet fruit....

so keep urself hopeful....... we can just pray for u.

keep continue whatever u are doing....

Good Luck