Cases with LUD - 08/19/06 Pls post here..

I got the same response that my case is in staging area. Please call us back after 120days. Looks like staging areas is the place from where all cases get assigned to officer.

Well, Staging area is the good place for your application to be but not the best place. The next stage is "Assigned to Officer"....where I am right now...let's see, how long that continues....I need approval man...not the stages :D

I had an infopass apointment today. The lady was very nice. But it did seem that the infomation she had ws limited. But anyways she said (without me asking) that my case is pre-adjudicated (my last LUD is 8/19/06) and was wiating for a Visa number to open. So I asked her if the Names checks where done. She mentioned I had two names checks that were initiated and both were completed. She thinks its just waiting to be assigned/reviewed by someone at NSC to finish the process.

She suggested to open an SR with NSC. By law they are supposed to physically look at the file within 90 days and hopefully will result in some action.

I had ask for an SR on June 21st and got an mail from NSC (dated Jun 26)saying that I am in que and should hear back something in 90-120 days.. So waiting:rolleyes:

I was concurrent in June 2006 and 6 of my friend who applied with me got approved. I had to postpone my May 2007 FP appointment ( which I did in June) as I was in India. I think this messed up the processing of my application.:mad:

Anyways....to me it looks like 8/19/06 is for sure pre-adjudicated.

PD Dec 02
485 RD Oct 03
485 AD :confused: :confused:

I had an infopass apointment today. The lady was very nice. But it did seem that the infomation she had ws limited. But anyways she said (without me asking) that my case is pre-adjudicated (my last LUD is 8/19/06) and was wiating for a Visa number to open. So I asked her if the Names checks where done. She mentioned I had two names checks that were initiated and both were completed. She thinks its just waiting to be assigned/reviewed by someone at NSC to finish the process.

She suggested to open an SR with NSC. By law they are supposed to physically look at the file within 90 days and hopefully will result in some action.

I had ask for an SR on June 21st and got an mail from NSC (dated Jun 26)saying that I am in que and should hear back something in 90-120 days.. So waiting:rolleyes:

I was concurrent in June 2006 and 6 of my friend who applied with me got approved. I had to postpone my May 2007 FP appointment ( which I did in June) as I was in India. I think this messed up the processing of my application.:mad:

Anyways....to me it looks like 8/19/06 is for sure pre-adjudicated.

PD Dec 02
485 RD Oct 03
485 AD :confused: :confused:

Sunilme, its just a matter of time for all of us. When I went for my Infopass appointment, I have been told the same. In fact many of my friends with same LUD are already approved and some are waiting in either staging area or IO review.

Let's pray and hope to get through before the next storm of new applications...;)

LUD on 08/19/06

I called NSC yesterday, and I was told that they have alloted a visa no for my case and should get a decesion by 1st Oct.

When I called this morning got the same response saying that your case is in staging area and you will get a written decision in next 30 days.

No LUD, still same 08/19/06.

Friends, lets pray and hope that we all be approved in a week or two.

come2papagc ,

My PD is close to yours and LUD is the Same 8/19/06 for one year no change. Dead stone in water. I have raised an SR last week.

I see many people have opened service inquiry and got response. Can somebody please provide number/process to open service requests on pending I-485 case?

I called NSC IO couple of times but could not get much information about my case.

PD: August 2003
I-485 ND for me & spouse: 12/15/2004.
LUD: 8/19/2006.

I am not able to find my case status in uscis website, called customer service and opened a SR but no updates in the website but I got FP appointment next week. Still LUD is 08/19/2007 but when i click on the case I am getting "CASE RETREIVAL FAILED" message.

My LUD is 08/19/2006 too..PD jly 03 and RD-june 04 EB3 India..3rd FP code 1 on 5th jly.. Still waiting for approval

Hi

Today we recieved the e-mail - "Card production ordered".

Our 485 is finally approved .

I had LUD change on 8/19/2006

Good luck to all

PD : 11/2002
RD 9/19/2004
LUD : 8/19/2006
"Card production ordered" -- 07/19/2007

Hi

Today we recieved the e-mail - "Card production ordered".

Our 485 is finally approved .

I had LUD change on 8/19/2006

Good luck to all

PD : 11/2002
RD 9/19/2004
LUD : 8/19/2006
"Card production ordered" -- 07/19/2007

Congratulations! my friend. N'joy your freedom. Good luck!

Folks..
My LUD changed on 08/19/06. I am getting mixed answers from IO.. Some say my name check cleared and some not.. I am confused.. Seeing this trend Can I hope for +ve...
Here are my details..
EB3 - India
PD 08/2003
RD 06/2004
FP1 - 06/29/2007

i think cases with lud 8/19/06 are pre approved..that was my last lud and i got approval email last night..so good luck

As we'll know, as per the analysis and recent trend, cases with 08/19/2006 LUD are getting through. Let's keep our figures crossed. We will be next....Good wishes to you all (including me:D )

Recieved the welcome email yesterday.

Seems like all cases with LUD 08/19/2006 are pre-adjudicated and they have very good chances of getting the GOOD NEWS soon.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

PD- OCT 2003 -- EB3 -- India -- NSC
485 RD- JULY 2004 - AD 7/20/2007

Last LUD before approval 08/19/2006
Service Request : 2 weeks back

Congratulations! to all the winners and good wishes to all who are waiting. (off course including me).

Guys, who are already approved, please do come back and share your experiences like, when did you receive the physical card etc.