Cases with LUD - 08/19/06 Pls post here..

come2papagc

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

As most of us are aware that people whom LUD's was 08/19/06 are pre-adjudicated. (Sources : Infopass, IO's from NSC)

Please share your information here. Let's track and see how far it's still true that they have assigned the Visa Numbers to most of the pre-adjudicated cases.

Let's hope to see more approvals....:cool:

I have spoke to them more than 10 times since June 18th. All the times I got the same reply. Your case has been assigned to an officer.
PD: 09/2002
LUD:08/19/2006
ND:10/2003

I am not sure about ALL cases with that LUD being pre-adjudicated.
Maybe your case is - there was certainly no confirmation about a mass pre-adjudication from USCIS or from anyone that matters if a case had a specific LUD.

At that same time, USCIS "digitized" a lot of the A files - the LUD was probably related to that event.

Also search here - there was another (fairly long) thread about 8/19 cases.

I am not sure about ALL cases with that LUD being pre-adjudicated.
Maybe your case is - there was certainly no confirmation about a mass pre-adjudication from USCIS or from anyone that matters if a case had a specific LUD.

At that same time, USCIS "digitized" a lot of the A files - the LUD was probably related to that event.

Also search here - there was another (fairly long) thread about 8/19 cases.

Dude, I agree that there was no confirmation from USCIS about mass pre-adjudication and in that matter there was neither for concrete on visa number allocation.

It's just an analysis and if this does fit-in with your case, then you are most welcome to express your views. ;)

Indeed they picked up my applications and approved it today.
The last LUD for all our 485 application was on 8/19/06.

I think all the guys with this LUD are pre-Approved .. but its just a chance the IO picks it up from the pool.

Thanks

Same here.

NSC IO said its in staging area
SR said its in que and you will receive an update or decision in 90-120 days
Infopass on 7/12

5 of my friends who applied with me and ALL got approval in June....This is becoming more and more depressing:(

EB3-RIR-IND-NSC
Priority Date: 12/2002
140/485/AP/EAD RD - 10/2003
I-140 AD - 02/2004
Last FP Done - 6/14/2007
5-EADs and APs
I-485 -:confused: :confused: :confused:

Congrats!

Hearty Congratulations to Nadi and UK123.

I'm guessing that they might have allocated the visa numbers for the pre-adjudicated cases. My 2 cents ;)

Let's wait for our turn to say I'M RELIEVED, which is right across the corner now. ;)

Good Luck to you all.

me too, mu LUD is 08/19/2006 but after that I am not able to find my case info in USCIS website. Case retrieval failure message. Called customer service 10 days back no updates after that.
Waiting for my EAD and expiring this month end. EAD is more important for me now. Sent fax to NSC to expedite the EAD process, LUD updated with yesterday and today dates only for my EAD cases.

PD July 2003

Waiting...

I too had LUD on 8/19/06.

Just gave my FP for 3rd time on 29th June 07. Hope the good news is not so far...

EB2, iNDIA
PD - May 2003
RD - Aug 2004

my case had a LUD -08/19/06 but still waiting for GC approval

PD -- 11/2002
RD -- 09/2004

With NSC, one really can't predict. But, guys with 08/19/06 are having above average approvals. So, let's wait and see.

Hopefully everyone of us will get our approvals very soon....

Let's cheer up and wait for our turns.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I too had LUD on 8/19/06.

Just gave my FP for 3rd time on 29th June 07. Hope the good news is not so far...

EB2, iNDIA
PD - May 2003
RD - Aug 2004

Hi AirForce1. My PD,RD and country matches exactly with yours. I also my 3rd FP on June 12th. May be we can both share info.

Spoke with NSC IO - 07/12

Just got off the phone with NSC IO. Trust me, he was the gentleman, he did give lot of information.

Name Check : CLEARED
Security Check: CLEARED
Pre-adjudicated: YES

He did mention that it's in the staging area and he can see that there will be visa available for my application as everything is cleared and I should hear/get a written action notice in the next 30-60 days.

Waiting to see the approval...

I got the same response that my case is in staging area. Please call us back after 120days. Looks like staging areas is the place from where all cases get assigned to officer.