# cases where RFE recd. in May but No approval yet ??

Greenkaagaj

Registered Users (C)
# cases where RFE response recd. in May but No approval yet ??

Just wondering how many cases are still waiting to hear, after RFE response recd. in May 2003.

Mine was received May 15th and my I-485 is Nov RD.

Could anything be done about it ?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
question ??

usa4kit,

Did you contact INS on this?. any response .

Was yr RFE employment related and did u change jobs ?

is there anything in your case (different) triggering possbile delay ?

just curious..

The RFE is employment related, the usual stuff, employment letter, tax return, pay stub.

My case is simple, one company, no change of job.

I called INS several time, both at VSC and the national center. VSC told me my background check had not come back yet (that was 3 weeks ago). The national center just said they will issue an inquiry for the case. I don't know what is really going on, extremely frustrated and depressed.

Uask4it :

I know it is horrible waiting specially people after you are getting approved.

God only knows how many checks they do and how many times?.

Sad part is now that national phone no is so useless , in knowing exact status.

Hope for the best i guess.

guys , anyother feedback are welcome.

Mine was received on May 9, nothing yet. RD: 11/03/01

Some of those got approved within days after RFE responses were received. If not within days, then expect long wait.

Endless journey

RFE Rcvd May 30

Guys :
Same here, after BCIS revcd my RFE details, they sent me a letter for 2nd FP (isnt that ridiculous ??) ...

The wait goes on......

RFE received, Need Help!

Hi,
here are my case details:

RD 12/14/2001
EAD 01/07/2002
FP 03/05/2002

RFE received on 05/08/2003.

RFE is asking for these things :
1) Submit your W2 for last two years.
2) Employment letter, paystubs.

my LC is for $60,000/yr, whereas my last year income was only $20,000 paid by my employer as he didn't pay for half of the year.
As I have received my EAD in the beginning of the year, I was on EAD for the entire last year. I have paystubs for the last 12 months (half of this year, half from last year).
My income for the 2000, 1999 are good.
When I asked my Lawyer, she said this may be a problem.
I have a verygood current employment, as I switched employers 4 months ago.
How do I answer my RFE? Please Help! What are the implications? Please give me all my options.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE recieved - 5/19/2003
RD - 11/2/2001

After they received the RFE they sent a 2nd FP date.

2nd FP Date: 7/15/2003

Not as bad as your lawyer makes it seem!

srks:
I dont think there is much to worry about, as your pay in w2 could be low for a variety of reasons. Your advantage is the employment letter. That is the key. As GC is for future employment, BCIS will be looking at the employment letter more intently. As long as you get that letter the way it has to be, you should be alright.
Goodluck..

Finally approved

Acording to online approved today
rd10/01
fp 05/02
RFE 2/03
Rfe recorded 05/05/03
Approved 06/23/03

I will post details when I get the notice.
I was very frustrated waiting this long and still waiting another 45 days after RFE record date. I asked my lawyer to ask and they did ask for an update 10 days ago because my case was beyond 540 days. I am not sure if that worked but if your case is more than 540 days you might want to give it a try

Hi gctakingtoolong

can you please email me the format or content of the employment letter, if you have one? I greatly appreciate your help and the response you have provided here.

sivasrks@aol.com

Thanks.