Cases that are filed on 11/19/02

naveenmgm

Registered Users (C)
I have noticed that 1-485 cases, which have been filed after Dec 2002, have received FP notices. None of the cases which has been filed on november of 2002 have received FP notices and I’m one of them. Does this mean that these files are lost?

Welcome to the TSC's world dear friend :)

This does not mean your file got lost. TSC is so random in their processing that there is no order. no FIFO absolutely.

You got to learn to have patience and perseverance if it is TSC, your will be darn frustrated otherwise :) like many of us :::)

No

Your files are not lost. Indeed the TSC officers adjudicating cases got lost in mountains of files and they don't know where to go.

I hope not. But,I'm not surprised if it is lost too. looks scary when you read about how TSC operates in one of the postings here.

I filed my 485 on November 13th 2002. My notice date is Nov 18th. I have done my finger prints on April 19th. It is all randomness. I do not think just doing finger prints is enough. Still it takes long long time to get it approved.

ND 06/2002..but no FP

here I am ...filed I-485 in June 2002..But no FP yet...

so hang on guys..I am also sure there will be cases in Jan-May 2002 for whom no FP has been done yet..

One good news is my file is not lost..I changed my address and got a confirmation from BCIS, Texas ...so my file is there somewhere...

My dear guys,

My RD is 06/01/01. I did my FP on May 27 2003. Yes! exactly 2 years after filing I-485. And still waiting for approval.

So be patient and think about something else. That's the theory when dealing with TSC