Cases coming back from MISSING WITHOUT APPROVAL

sfbay_area_guy

Registered Users (C)
I was wondering if any cases had come back from the online missing status WITHOUT an approval...

I saw one on the missing thread but its getting tough to keep track so I thought i'd start a new thread

sfbay_area_guy said:
I was wondering if any cases had come back from the online missing status WITHOUT an approval...

I saw one on the missing thread but its getting tough to keep track so I thought i'd start a new thread

I think you should mention those cases with valid FP that went missing coming back without approval

Mine disappeared from the system on 08/10 morning. It came back at around 11:00 AM the same day. My first FP expired on 07/15. Till date, I haven't heard anything - no second FP, no approval.

Don't know if anyone read any of my experiences that I had posted on the missing thread. But having had my case missing "quite a few" times. My conclusion is that everytime the case is opened/looked at it goes missing for some time.

First time it went missing, there was no change in status, but I received my FP notice shortly after, second and third time it was probably setting up my case for approval.

I would conclude by saying missing cases is always good news because your case is being investigated. Don't sweat it out.

My case status came back this morning without approval. Got following message:

On August 12, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

Mine came back this afternoon with the message saying "On June 19 2002, the results of your fingerprint review....". Previously it used to say "On July 22 2004 we responded to your inquiry..."

Looks like it has gone a step back. Still waiting for 2nd FP :-(

Just now mine & wife's cases came back from missing. These still have old message On July 23, 2004 we responded to your request blah blah........

No approval.

:(

WAC-02-197-5xxxx RD 05/30/2002 ND 05/31/2002 FP1 07/13/2002 FP2 07/12/2004
WAC-02-246-5xxxx RD 07/30/2002 ND 07/31/2002 FP1 09/26/2002 FP2 07/10/2004

Today mine & wife's cases came back from missing with the old message -
On Aug 5, 2004 we responded to your request ....

No FP2 yet

Came back without approval

Returned to old message ( though I've done 2nd FP) , with same LUD:

On July 14, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Koolkat
WAC-02-119-#####

Mine also came back this morning with the same old message:

...we responded to your request for more information concerning your case

wac-02-103