Cases approved on June 26/27/28(per AVM or IIO)- Rcvd your Approval letter ??

Hi,
   Can you please answer if your case has been approved on June 27 or June 28 whether you have received an approval letter or not. I have seen some post for folks whose cases have been approved on June 26 have received their approval letters on June 30.
    I am presently on Bench(with full pay for another 2 weeks) in a awful position right now. I am hoping that if I get my green card it will improve my chance of finding a job here in D.C(minimum security clearance jobs).

PD 12/98, RD/ND 01/00, FO 03/01 RFE recvd 04/01, replied 05/01

No Title

Hi Ram,
    Mine was approved on 22nd June and I received on 28 th June. But I am not in the same address, My friend received it and forwarded. Hope this helps.

veeresh

No Title

For us: approval for 3 of us on 6/26. Received letters for 2 on June 30 and one on Jul 2.

anup1

No Title

I received approval notices(courtesy copies) today for both my spouse and myself. Approved on June 29th as per AVM, but June 25h as per IIO.

IdleGirl

No Title

gcwantedurgent,

There is no approval date on the courtesy copies. There is only a Notice date which says June 29th. I guess that is the date it gets printed. Maybe the original notice has the approval date. Did you recieve your notices?

IdleGirl

No Title

Did your lawyer receive the original copies yet? I received my courtesy copies on June 30th. No originals yet though.

No Title

Phew!!! Yesterday I recvd both the notices thank god!.. Have to drive some 200 miles for PP.But worth the drive :).

Did you get your PP Idle Girl??

No Title

gcwantedurgent,

Great news!! Congratulations !
I have to go to Newark which is only open on Wednesdays. Besides, I am waiting for the original approval notice. Did you use your courtesy copies to get it stamped?

IdleGirl

No Title

Yes, my lawyer received the approval notice yesterday for me. Still to receive for my spouse.

Idlegirl

No Title

Hi, Guys . AVM says case has been approved on June 28 and I have still not recieved the approval letter. It has been more than 14 days and when I called INS yesterday the lady said \' BE Patient\'.. I have not recieved it in the mail today too. I called the Lawyers Office and they have not recived the approval letter. What options do I have now other than waiting... U.S. postal service doesnot take more than 2 to three days to deliver mail.. What do you guys reccomend I do( Other than waiting patiently)

Ram